return button

Links & Locks

Links - Today I added a few links to this blog.  It's kind of fun to find out what I can do by myself.  I have added a shopping link so you can order Stampin' Up! products and view a few of the catalogs right from here!  I will be adding the new Definitely Decorative, Occasions, & Sale-A-Bration mini catalogs as soon they are available for customers....approximately January 5th.  That's the day before I leave for Leadership so if you don't see the link on time, I will get it uploaded as soon as I get back.  In the meantime you can go to my SU website by clicking the photo of me stampin' while on cruise! (left)

Locks - Yesterday I finally went and cut my very long hair.  I totally forgot my camera!  ARGH!  But my hair was growing out after a very bad perm by a 'new guy' back in 2006.  I couldn't decide what to do and was pulling it back in a pony tail for the last . . . well, year I think!  I couldn't take it any more and finally went to my preferred stylist, William (Figo Salon - Birmingham Michigan).  He gave me an easy layered look that is just slightly past my shoulders.  I will add a photo to this post later on, after I fix it again and have someone take my picture.  Not all that exciting, but after loosing 6 inches off the length, it's blog worthy LOL  (Of course totally unrelated to stamping, scrapping, or crafting since I have no before photos!  bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment