return button

Card to 12" Scrapbook Layout

Make & Take Projects

On Saturday, 2/20/10, I was a vendor at the Saving The Memories Crop.  Although I did have several of my Scrapbook Layouts, and some retired SU product available for purchase, my main 'job' at this event is share the fun of Stampin' Up!  Guest could come to my table for a FREE MAKE & TAKE card, shown below.


FYI - The Dazzling Diamonds on the flower & bird were my husband Micheal's idea!  He thought it needed a little 'bling'  Gotta Love That Man!!  Plus...he was right!!  The bling really completed the look.

Below is a second option that I had available as a Make & Take of both pages for just $3.


 Both projects were made using Apricot Appeal & Chocolate Chip card stock, Very Vintage Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel, Vintage Vogue stamp set, Extra Large Two-step Bird punch, & the Scallop Trim Corner & Border punches.

I love teaching new techniques and at this crop I have several 'regulars' who always come to my table and often bring projects from home to ask for some help.  One of the girls, Patty, brought her Watercolor Crayons for a quick tutorial between the make & takes.  You can't see her in the photo below, she's behind the camera, but that's the pile of stamps and stuff she brought to use with the crayons in the bottom right corner of the photo...Thanks Again Patty!


Yep, that's me in the blue shirt1  Behind me and the Make & Taker's you can see some of the other croppers.  This location has great lighting, clean bathrooms (all of it is beautifully kept up) and Diane & Kim make sure the food is always great!!   It's why I recommend to so many people.  You can email Diane Alberts if you want more information on the Crops they have coming up.  Her email is  KDGDI@aol.com.  Please tell her I sent you ~ maybe I'll get a discount on one of the next crops ~ OK, they already treat me pretty good, I guess that's more than enough, and it is a CHARITY CROP too!

Here's a few more photos of the croppers...yes, and other vendors too.


I'll be there in again in April with another FREE Make & Take project, a few cash & carry items.  If you know you are attending and will need extra adhesives, card stock, ink, etc . . . be sure to let me know so we can place an order to be delivered to you before then, or if it's just a small item you can send payment direct to me and I will order the products then deliver them at the crop!  Just be sure to give me two weeks so that the order arrives to me in time!

Can't Wait That Long?  Remember that I am having a
T.A.C.O. Crop on March 27th 
(Totally Awesome Crop Opportunity) 
1 pm - 9 PM   Just $5!
at The Stamp Sell-er
Email me today to sign up!

Hugs, Karie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment