return button

GLMM Make & Take

Thank You to everyone who stopped by my booth at the Great Lakes Mega Meet over the last few days!  This event always leaves me physically exhausted, but emotional fulfilled.  By Saturday I barely knew my own name....but lucky for me many of you knew it!

I am looking forward to seeing all of you who signed up for classes, clubs and workshops, again real soon!

I will report more about the Mega Meet over the next week, but for now . . . 

As Promised, here is a picture of the 
FREE MAKE & TAKE 
I hope you had the chance to make at my booth! 


This simple 6" scrapbook page was a big hit.  I hope you enjoyed having my husband, Michael, help you create it!  He really does LOVE doing this event.  Even though I work him pretty hard for weeks before hand and all day at the booth...when we get home he waits on me so I can relax!  What a GREAT MAN!!!

Maybe you met my son, Adam, if you picked up any of the kits or retired items he was likely the cashier who helped you. He did an awesome job and I am so proud to be his mothers.  I will post photos in a few days.

I hope you were you one of the lucky ones who had the chance to purchase the Limited Edition two-page 12" Scrapbook layout I had for sale for just $5 before we ran out?  I made almost five times the number I had there last year and I still sold out....Michael even sold my display sample!!  I'm sorry if you missed out on it this year, but I will do it again I promise!

Here's a photo of what you missed!  It's simple, but I like to keep the price as low as I can for this matching layout.  This is the 2nd year I offered something like this and it seems to be a big hit! 


Lastly, a big shout out to  
Pat Schultz 
who came in just to help at the booth so we could run to the rest room or get away to eat our lunch!   
You Are AWESOME!! 

And to Everyone Else who stopped by....

Thank You Again for your support!

I promise you'll see more about the meet over the next few days.  Until then...
Hugs, Karie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment