return button

NEW IB&C & Me!

The NEW Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog 
is almost here ...Officially.  

A few demonstrators were invited to join a special group to help them learn how to be leaders.  Although my title with the company is too high for me to join, a few of my team did.  One of their challenges earned them the privilege of being the first to receive their copy of the new catalog.  Two of my team earned this, Way To Go Sue & Jackie!!

When I got the call yesterday evening that one had received her copy we all made quick work of calling other MemoryINKers team members for an impromptu meeting at that demonstrator's home.  We ordered pizza and although everyone was eating, it was my turn to look at the catalog and I couldn't eat greasy pizza and touch Sue's new book.  Below you can see just how that problem was solved for me.  Another demonstrator, Laurie, helped me eat my pizza while it was still hot!  As you can see, I didn't let eating interfere with this exciting opportunity, most of us didn't even take time to change from our casual clothes (I didn't have on any make-up either...hope I don't scare of anyone!)

You Gotta Love Team Work!

If you are wondering why the book looks so strange, it is because Stampin' Up! has asked that those who earned the book early do not post any photos of it, or it's contents, before it is officially released on July 1, 2010.  So, in order to comply with that I did use my Photoshop program to quickly cover the front and back of the catalog.

So What IS New?  Well, I am not allowed to share much, but I can tell you there is a LOT of New Stuff that will THRILL YOU!!  The New Hostess sets are AWESOME!  Each Level has something to please everyone.  I want almost all of them!  The new set up of some of the standard layouts for items seems a bit easier to use so I think all of you will appreciate that too.  There are lots of new stamp sets, new designer papers and scrap kits, and many new accessories...you're gonna LOVE it!

If you want to see the New Idea Book & Catalog for yourself, plan now to attend my

Customer Appreciation Event 
on Saturday, June 26, 2010
at 3 PM.  

You Can View The New Products on Display, 
Create A Free Make & Take, 
WIN PRIZES,
Buy Retired Products,
Place Orders, and more!

HOSTESSES (that held a workshop, or book party, between July '09 & June '10) ...that is the same date as your Luncheon!  Watch for your Invitation Only information via USPS to be mailed to you in about a week or so.  I have some way cool Projects for you this year!

Speaking of Hostess Workshops....If you choose a date for your workshop (to be held between in July or August  of 2010) at this event and I will add a FREE PACKAGE of the NEW IN-COLOR card stock to qualifying workshops.  If you contact me to pick your date BEFORE the June 26th event, I will add in one FREE INK PAD!  But don't wait....My summer schedule is filling up fast!

Have a Fabulous Memorial Day Weekend!

Hugs, Karie B.

1 comment:

  1. You are crackin' me up ... love that someone is feeding you so you don't have to put the book down!!!! :) Can't wait to get mine next week!!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete