return button

No Naked Envelopes!

Don't you just hate getting a 
plain white envelope in the mail?  

Me too!  Plain white envelopes contain bills or solicitations to buy junk we don't need!  So, I am on a mission to stop this practice by encouraging all of my Stampin' Friends to 'dress' their envelopes before allowing them out in public!  Let's not scare the postal workers!  Cover your naked envelopes!  Those who receive them will thank you!

I hope you like this card.  I copied it from another demonstrator and couldn't resist sending it out to my upcoming hostess along with a matching envelope, as a Thank You.  I think they will enjoy sending them out to their friends (I didn't write on the inside, so they could...and added an extra stamped envelope too!)

The images were created with the French Foliage stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog. ...including those cool Perfect Plum water drops!  I Love This Stamp Set!

No comments:

Post a Comment