return button

Catching up....

I FINALLY FIXED IT!
I don't know why it took me so long to figure it out, but I finally fixed it!  I now have the www.memoryinkers.com website linking to this blog.  I am sure it would seem simple to some of you, but to me it was a real trail and error.  I am very happy that I was able to figure it out for myself and not have to pay someone to do it for me...although I admit I was about a week away from that!  I hope you will enjoy your visit, and come back often!
    
STAMP OF THE MONTH Club
MARCH, 2010 
Here's a snippet photo of what you have to look forward to for next month's Stamp Of The Month (SOTM) Club.  For just $25 you will receive the With All My Heart stamp set (item #118623 *clear-mount), all the materials to complete the monthly projects (5 this month...but I am thinking of adding a 6th, I just can't help myself) and the free club meeting where you can use all my tools, inks, etc...to complete your projects.  PLUS FULL COLOR DIRECTIONS FOR ALL PROJECTS!  Email me before the 15th of February for reserve your kit! Shipping Not Included in club kit fee.

*Wood-mount version available for an additional $4.66  

On Saturday, January 30th, Open House
Guests were able to try some new Stampin' Up! products while creating two Make & Take projects.  Many purchased my retired stamp sets, and misc. retired products, but I have to say that the most popular item had to be the completed cards and card-front samples.    Below is a photo of what was left after the sale (Sorry, forgot to take before photos...oops!)
The front table had a few items on display, a place to look through the catalog and place orders, a file of my class, club options, and even a place for one of the M&T's (That table was busy!) the table in the back right of this photo has what's left of my retired stamps...not much!  If you missed this Open House, watch for future dates...I will do again!

CLEAR-MOUNT AND WOOD-MOUNT STAMPING


 Above is a shot of some of the Occasions Mini stamp sets showing both options, clear-mount or wood mount.  Everyone loved the chance to try both options. 

You can see the from the photo on the below I had a competitors acrylic block available to try right next to one of Stampin' Up!'s blocks.  The competitor's is shallow and not as easy to hold on to.  SU's has the wonderful smooth ridges all the way around.  It's kind of hard to see, but when you attend a class or book your workshop I will be happy to show you the difference in person!



I will continue working on my blog and hope to have more and more updates on a weekly basis, if not more frequent.  Until next time...Hugs, Karie B.


No comments:

Post a Comment